Tactical Tekkit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Solved]Claim against Beckerser.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cj

Cj

[Solved]Claim against Beckerser. Empty
PostSubject: [Solved]Claim against Beckerser.   [Solved]Claim against Beckerser. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Claim: Beckerser Tp spamming / Abusing Weapons mod.

In game name of accused player/players: Beckerser

Your in game name: Im_Cj

Why do you think this was unfair/wrong?: This fool started tp spamming me, after a while I got fed up, and told him I was going to report it. He said "I'll show owners screenshot of you saying to spam you". Who the hell tells someone to spam them? Anyways, then multiple users were complaining of dying at spawn, and I went there to try to help, and of course this fool was there killing people with the weapons mod because it bypasses pvp safe areas.

Day and time this occurred: August 26, around 7:40 pm central.

Any witnesses? If so, who: A few users who I didn't get their names, but one was just a bunch of scrambled numbers starting with 17 or so.

Screenshots or proof?:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Him standing at spawn with a blunderbuss, shooting me.
Tp spam.
His faction buddy Ian0611 also shooting me
Not giving a shit when being reported.

Additional comments or concerns: I heard it was multiple users doing this, another named "Goku851". I suggest checking factions this guy was in and looking at names, also logs to get named of who was killing with the weapons. I also suggest disabling the weapons mod all together or fixing the bypass, most servers have this mod disabled anyways. Helping rid the server of scum.

EDIT: Ian manned up and apologized for his mistakes. He's okay, I don't know if he deserves any punishment still or not. Up to you guys @staff.
Back to top Go down
http://cock.fuck
[Admin] Tanja
Admin
[Admin] Tanja

[Solved]Claim against Beckerser. Empty
PostSubject: Solved   [Solved]Claim against Beckerser. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 pm

This issue has been solved. Beckerser has been temp banned for 1 day for spawn abuse and Ian has been let off with a warning for his cooperation.

Any more spawn killing will result in an automatic ban.

This topic is now locked.
Back to top Go down
https://tacticaltekkit.forumotion.com

[Solved]Claim against Beckerser.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Tekkit Forums :: Hacking/Cheating Claims-
Jump to: