Tactical Tekkit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Pending] Skillz faction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

[Pending] Skillz faction  Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] Skillz faction    [Pending] Skillz faction  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm

Constantly spawnkilled me, and I dont know how, but they stole my factions land and /f home is gone
Back to top Go down
Brentmw

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Skillz faction    [Pending] Skillz faction  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:00 pm

roughly 2pm eastern
Back to top Go down
Brentmw

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Skillz faction    [Pending] Skillz faction  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:01 pm

one of them was builder_pro_x
Back to top Go down
Cj

Cj

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Skillz faction    [Pending] Skillz faction  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Will have owners look into this, please use the stickied thread as a reporting format.
Back to top Go down
http://cock.fuck
[Admin] Tanja
Admin
[Admin] Tanja

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Skillz faction    [Pending] Skillz faction  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:52 am

When the server is back online I will investigate. Please if you have any screenshots or proof post it here. Also anyone who witnessed it should post on here as well.

Back to top Go down
https://tacticaltekkit.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Skillz faction    [Pending] Skillz faction  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Skillz faction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Tekkit Forums :: Hacking/Cheating Claims-
Jump to: