Tactical Tekkit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RM/DM armor making you invincible

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeatty13

RM/DM armor making you invincible  Empty
PostSubject: RM/DM armor making you invincible    RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:24 pm

There is a glitch that has been ongoing for some time that is making people with redmatter armor invincible. I am not entirely sure about darkmatter but i think it is also glitched.
I have seen/heard many accounts of this and am sure some people will vouch that it is true. Now that more people are getting rm armor it is making pvp impossible.
Please look into this and do what you can to fix it

Thanks
Tbeatty13
Back to top Go down
Brentmw

PostSubject: actually   RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 pm

actually the red katar DOES do damage but thats just about the only thing
Back to top Go down
tbeatty13

PostSubject: Re: RM/DM armor making you invincible    RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:55 pm

rm armor should stop 90% of damage. that means alot of the power weapons should do damage but they dont. I have seen with my own eyes a rm katar do 0, yes is put a zero there, damage. Just ask around, I am sure some people will admit it is op
Back to top Go down
Graywolf

PostSubject: Re: RM/DM armor making you invincible    RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:31 pm

I'v seen people be killed with red Katars even with red matter gear. and quantum is just as bad.
Back to top Go down
tbeatty13

PostSubject: Re: RM/DM armor making you invincible    RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:10 pm

quantum isnt unbreakable
Back to top Go down
Graywolf

PostSubject: Re: RM/DM armor making you invincible    RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:57 am

tbeatty13 wrote:
quantum isnt unbreakable
Your point being?... "It's Just As Bad"
Back to top Go down
tbeatty13

PostSubject: Re: RM/DM armor making you invincible    RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:13 am

God what is with you? My point is that 2 people fighting with quantum, one will die eventually. 2 people with dm armor, endless battle
Back to top Go down
Graywolf

PostSubject: Re: RM/DM armor making you invincible    RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Really...endless, LOL one will give up and leave. But yes i understand what you are saying dood. There's not much that can be done and most people don't want RM DM gear banned
I'm not a raider and i suck at pvp i love the fact that at least I can run away with my valuable stuff and not be stabbed in the back running away.
Back to top Go down
Jlindsey93

PostSubject: Re: RM/DM armor making you invincible    RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:34 pm

All you'd have to do is ban the dm an rm chest piece which will leave you to either use a diamond, nano or quantum chest piece.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RM/DM armor making you invincible    RM/DM armor making you invincible  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RM/DM armor making you invincible
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Tekkit Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: