Tactical Tekkit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DM/RM hammer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tbeatty13

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 pm

I vote to have these items banned. they can destoy in protected areas and people have been useing them to grief the spawn.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Well I'm sorry but your alone on that vote. and y would you want to take away something that makes tekkit, tekkit. its like saying i vote to ban tekkit make this server a standard MC
Back to top Go down
Graywolf

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Graywolf wrote:
Well I'm sorry but your alone on that vote. and y would you want to take away something that makes tekkit, tekkit. its like saying i vote to ban tekkit make this server a standard MC

On this note. take away philosopher stone, all RM and DM stuff and every thing that can make Greifing a thing of the past... and fun... you take to much and you loss a lot.
Back to top Go down
tbeatty13

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 pm

do you even realize what you are saying. I challange you to name one tekkit server that is any good, that has no banned items. You wont be able to. The reason is bc many of these items have glitches which make the game unfair/easy. Besides you are making a big deal about banning an item when many others are banned. Why are you not crying about them being banned?
My point is that if your gonna ban stuff bc people can break the rules with said items, then do it right and ban everything they can break rules with.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:53 am

Well if your so adamant about banning stuff why don't you just go back to Standard MC.
There that Solved your problem.

OK back to the topic i see what you say, but most of tekkit is unfair... to new players that have not gotten to start or know what to do.. this is a PVP/Raid server. stop crying and go do the same thing to people messing with you, or go to a server that has every thing tekkit banned..*cough Vanilla MC Cough* because even if you play tekkit on a non pvp/raid or what ever shits going to happen.. I'v been raided more times thin i can count on a non pvp/raid server... you don't see me going "OH this shit needs to be banned because..because. because....Because People are ALLWAYS going to find a way to fuck with you.

Have a Good day.

P.s what has been banned is banned for a Vary good reason. unless you like having the server map reset every other day....STFU
Back to top Go down
tbeatty13

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 am

so are you like a dumb ass or what? I am not by any means a new player. I have dm tools and am the one doing the raiding.
I say ban them bc of what they can and have done to spawn.

PS because i dont think you here what i am saying i will say it again
Ban them bc of what they can and have done to spawn.
Back to top Go down
Graywolf

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Role back...nuff siad.
Back to top Go down
tbeatty13

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:06 am

so i take it you also like the server being down? I mean thats why it was down for a couple days bc some dumbass decided to grief the spawn
Back to top Go down
Graywolf

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:22 pm

X3 Oh well what can you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DM/RM hammer Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM/RM hammer   DM/RM hammer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DM/RM hammer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Tekkit Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: