Tactical Tekkit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few questions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDjinn

A few questions! Empty
PostSubject: A few questions!   A few questions! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Firstly, if raiding/base griefing is allowed but most of the items capable of getting in are banned (ESPECIALLY if faction chest-locking is in effect), any techniques you could recommend? Any chance of getting the Mobcatcher plugin on, so we could carry Creepers (grenades, if you will) around with us after trapping them in eggs? In my Tekkit experience, when all that TNT is banned it's nice to have a way to get into a base you find, as Faction control often makes that impossible. The creepers are a good way to circumvent faction protection, but you have to be A: creative, and B: put effort and expense into getting them.

Secondly, is there (or would you consider) adding a map boundary, possibly to be expanded as more people join? Not having one makes PvP actually difficult, as the area an enemy faction could be in is, effectively, infinite otherwise.

That aside, it looks like a good server. I'll probably be making this my home for a good while.
Back to top Go down
[Admin] Tanja
Admin
[Admin] Tanja

A few questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few questions!   A few questions! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 12:40 am

TNT is not banned. It can be purchased at the store.

We will look into map boundaries but until now we are keeping the map as is.
Back to top Go down
https://tacticaltekkit.forumotion.com

A few questions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tactical Tekkit Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: