Tactical Tekkit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zacvader

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Hello,2 minutes i was banned,Theres no ban reason,just saying im banned,Please explain why im banned and if i could get unbanned
Back to top Go down
zacvader

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:51 pm

bump Sad
Back to top Go down
[Admin] Tanja
Admin
[Admin] Tanja

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:24 pm

You know exactly why you were banned. Wootcookies alerted you of this.

There was an in game claim that you had used a banned item to grief a faction. Griefing is allowed however glitching to get around the banned items list is not.

Now I'm not saying you are guilty of this but you were told to LOG ON specifically so I could speak to you about this matter and you did so.

When asked about if the complaint was true you ignored me and logged off.

I had Wootcookies yet again tell you to log on. You did and I asked again, you ignored me.

Tired of giving you second chances I banned you and listed the banned reason as "For disrespecting/ignoring staff when asking about a hacking/cheating complaint.

Not sure why you ignored me TWICE but it was extremely ignorant and normally shows that someone has something to hide.
Back to top Go down
https://tacticaltekkit.forumotion.com
zacvader

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:20 pm

Tanja,I cannot express how deeply sorry i am,I had no idea you talked to me,I may have been lagging,Or some other thing,But i swear,i wasnt ignoring you,I will answer ANYTHING you need,Just please,Dont leave me banned,I am so sorry again,Thanks

Also,I was not alerted by wootwookies,He simply said on skype an owner wants to see you,I logged right on,but,i had this glitch where i just fall through the void,then it said i was banned,so,Woot didnt alert me
Back to top Go down
[Admin] Tanja
Admin
[Admin] Tanja

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:06 pm

The claim presented at hand was that you own a destruction catalyst.

Is this true? Answer honestly and you will be punished rather then banned. If we find out you're lying and I unban you and discover the truth you will regret it.

Also wouldn't you ask woot what the owner wanted when you couldn't log on? Your story seems a tad fishy.
Back to top Go down
https://tacticaltekkit.forumotion.com
zacvader

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Tanja,I swear to you i dont own it,I will even tell you where my secret chests are and you can search them,and,if a owner wants me,i dont question it,So,I swear i dont own one,Thank you so much for considering me.

Also,I just tried to log on,and i was able,Yet my house was not there,Have i been rollbacked?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal   Ban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal
Page 1 of 1