Tactical Tekkit Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rgferre

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Why was I banned, I followed the rules got along with everyone but yet i am banned without reason. Also if someone said I was using a banned item I was not, I have never had any of these items
Alch bags
Gem Armor
RM-DM Furnaces
Mercurial Eye
Trackers
Black Hole Band
REPS
Nova Catalyst
Nova Cataclysm
Mk-Benches
Dynamite
Nukes
TNT Cart and Industrial TNT
(REGULAR TNT IS NOT BANNED)
Ring of Ignition
Ring of Arcana
Void Ring and Zero Ring
All Teleport Pipes
Mining Laser
Destruction Cataylst
Cannon
World Anchors
I just joined server with my brothers account and asked players why I was banned, they said it was because I greifed spawn
but that's not right because spawn is protected and i was on at 7 am to check on my faction base. After I fixed up my base Gustis said he wanted to buy some red matter
i said ill give him some for a mass fab. He then asked how much will i give him for it i said 10 then he said he wanted 12, then quickly changed his mind and said he will take 10 he said meet him at spawn when I got to spawn it was already greifed its been greifed for like two days. Gustis then asked how do I make a mass fab I really did not feel like waiting so I said lets finish this trade later and got off. Later on i got back on around 7pm , I try to join the server it says I have been banned but gives no reason.
I swear to you that I did not greif the spawn because there is no point of greifing the spawn I have not even greifed any players yet I killed them but not greifed. Even when i do kill players most of the time i give them there stuff back im not a griefer.

None of you guys are willing to help me out.
Back to top Go down
rgferre

Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal    Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 pm

help me please
Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1